Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sprung!

Sunday was spent relaxing and planting my new containers full of herbs. It was raining when I woke up, but it stopped later yet still stayed cloudy. Yeah... not the best of weather for things I had planned for doing, such as skating the trail and riding the motorcycle with HHH. Bah!
Still.... it looks to be a really great start for my garden. I need to have fresh herbs for cooking. I miss having fresh rather than dried stuff for seasoning.

And now on to the week at hand. What do you all have on tap for your week?

3 comments:

Finn said...

Same stuff, different week. Except I get a hair cut on Friday.

Putz said...

my green thumb is black like death>>>i plant tomatoes and they freeze, i plant corn in a cirle and the stuff dies inside the circle cause they don/t get sun, i plant beans they come up an inch and then wither and die, death is my garden, hey i should write a poem about that

Bubblewench said...

Getting ready for SILLYBRING! Oh, and headed to Utah. I love having fresh herbs to cook with. Enjoy! Have a great week!