Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quickie

This is a quick one written at work while the Boss Lady isn't looking!!! I Have derby tonight, and dinner, and working late, and ,.... oh jeeze,.... a fuck ton of shit I have to have done so I can get the hell out of Dodge this weekend and go see Chicago the band with CissaFireheart! I can't wait. I wanted to stay home with HHH this weekend because of his "episode" on Tuesday, but he has threatened me with bodily harm if I don't go. I guess it seems I am a little stressed, what with the kids, job, and everything. So seeing as he says he is feeling fine, I am heading out bright and early Saturday morning and headed for Fireheart mansion. I told Cissa I was bringing my gear so we could go skating with her minions before going to the concert.

On a totally unrelated aside.....SOME DAMN FOOL STOLE ONE OF MY CHERRY PEPSI'S FROM THE WORK FRIDGE!!!!!!

How do I know? Well, I only took two of them in to work and today when I went to the fridge to get on, it was missing. Only a sad empty space in the shelf where I so lovingly placed it yesterday morning!!!! WTH man?!? Anywho.... Boss Lady is going to use her fancy new cameras to check and see who it was. I think the girls forgot she installed them! Hee hee hee!!!!! That makes me think, has anyone had to deal with workplace fridge theft, and what did you do to find/catch the thief??? Comment on this for me!

OK. Back to work.

2 comments:

Putz said...

whew, so that is the quikie you were talking about, i thought it might be the ferris wheel all over agin, whew

Poppy said...

Thank you for clarifying Chicago the Band. I made Cissa clarify it on Twitter. :) I loooooove Chicago the Band!!! Have a great time!!!!!