Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Music


I've started adding more music to my iPhone. I need music to skate to, music to run to, music to work to......

I need music.

I was always a musical person. From when I was a child to right now at age 37, I can chart my entire life to music. I can match songs to Jr. High and High school, boyfriends, events... you name it. I work better with music in the background. I was a band geek and learned about all sorts of music. Now I add songs according to how they affect me when I am listening to them. Just this past year I got back into listening to Information Society, but lost the whole album when HHH accidentally downloaded a virus to our lap top at the time. It had a good beat to run to. Now I have been getting newer music.... Lady Antebellum, John Mayer, Pitbull..... the mix is both weird and eclectic. Toss in some Weird Al Yankovic and Michael Jackson and my iPhone sounds certifiably insane!!!!

Meh..... what do you all have on your music lists??

4 comments:

Miss Anarchy said...

Gogol Bordello - a crazy Gypsy Punk that makes you want to move!

metalmom said...

Rammstein, Taylor Swift, Godsmack, Bowie,Korn, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, the Killers, Duran Duran.....yeah I'm like a crazy mood swing!

Putz said...

you guys are all crazy....those above you and you>>>now let me say>>>>bocelli, diamond. deon>>>cash>>>willies>>>>barbarA STRIESAND>>>>>>frank s, oh can you tell i am 67, and not twenty like you guys>>>you are twenty aren't you??????????

Poppy said...

Um, yah... a lot of hip hop/rap and a lot of trance. :)