Sunday, April 4, 2010

More From Saturday.

What up yo?
Skate intro's w/ Scrap Metal.
Knocking down the opposing team!
Group skater photo.
1 second to smash!

I swear, this sport is better than therapy. I can get all my frustrations out and still have a good time. GRR played a little dirty, But I held my own as did the rest of the team. I had two really good sweeps at the end of the bout where I set two different girls into the suicide seats! That's what the folks pay to see! All the above photos were taken by the lovely Menopausal Maniac, or as we like to call her, "Bone Crusher" since she was the one who broke Scrap Metal's leg at practice last month. She got lot's of photos and you can view some of them on my Facebook and Flickr.

Can't wait till May 2nd Bout now!

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Awesome. Looks like you're really doing great with the derby! Keep it up! So fun.

Russ said...

Looks like fun!

Finn said...

Oh look at that, pictures.

I'm a little behind. Clearly. :D