Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Days

Today was pretty darn good! Work went almost decent, I got out at a decent hour, and afterwards HHH and I rode down to Spanish Point Marina to have a drink with the other maintenance guy, J. We took the motorcycles down and it was absolutely perfect. We got drinks and sat outside by the water as the sun went down. Above is a photo of the view from our table. It was nice to sit back, sip some wine (for me) and beer(for them) and just talk. I was in my derby outfit because practice was later so of course I was getting stared at by every damn body. What is it about fishnets and knee high socks that makes people go batty??

Unfortunately, HHH and J bought me enough wine to get me pretty much schnockered! Yeah, and I had to ride a motorcycle home?!? Oh shit! Lucky for me HHH got me back OK. Didn't even lose me off the back of the bike! Next problem..... Practice for derby at 8:45. Yeah, that wasn't gonna happen. I was already having problems standing up, I DID NOT want to put that hot mess on wheels! So I stayed home and let HHH take advantage of my tipsy nature.... heh..... for about 2 hours! So now I'm writing this at 10pm and I am finally getting un-tipsy. Yay for being sober! Now to go get in bed...... heh, heh.......

Oh hoooooooooooney..............

2 comments:

Putz said...

you are such a lark when you "makin love" i still remember that trip to the top of the ferriswheel with hhh>>>i am sure you remember you tellling us and now>>>you wear your heart on your sleeve

Bubblewench said...

hee..hee.. tipsy fun is always the best!