Sunday, April 25, 2010

?

I could write about how I still feel really painful from Aunt Flo deciding to be a bitch this month.
I could write about how I wanted to spend the day with HHH because that's what makes me feel better.
I could write about how much derby has changed my outlook on life.
I could write about how I was so sad at one point in time this month I made a criss cross pattern in my arm.
I could write about how I wanted to be a Sillybring this past Saturday, but the pain in my joints made that impossible.
I could write about how I almost got the house cleaned this past weekend, but I only had enough energy for a couple rooms.
I could write about how I am starting to worry that the fibromyalgia that stalks my family is sneaking up on me.
I could write about how Beerher sounded so frickin awesome from all the tweets I read.
I could write about how work is starting to shape up nicely.
I could write about how HHH is trying to find another job but I don't want to move again.
I could write about how my son is becoming a jerk. I see problems in the future.
I could write about how I really want to get away for the weekend with my family to Universal. We haven't been there together yet this year. What's the point of having annual passes when you don't use them??
I could write about how I am grateful to all my fans on Facebook who liked my fan page.
I could write about how.......

Nah, that's enough.... and I didn't write a damn thing!

4 comments:

Finn said...

I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope it's not what you think it is...

Poppy said...

Criss-cross... not good. You might maybe want to get a local person to have lunch with so you can talk about what's going on with you.

The son part definitely is going to require outside help. My brother is AWESOME now but was a handful times 1.4 billion until he settled down with his wife.

Miss Anarchy said...

Aunt Flo can be a bitch. I'm sorry to hear about the fibro running in your family. I have it and it is part of why I had to quit derby along with my knee. But I have always been out of shape, even while doing derby. The good new is that exercise really helps fibro and fibrolike symptoms. So Keep up the derby and hopefully you ca keep the fibro at bay.

Putz said...

you are not almost prego are you??????