Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ZZzzzzzzzzzzz..........

This week is kicking my ass.... and it's only Thursday.
  1. I have been working 10 hours a day or more thanks to one of the girls being on vacay this week.
  2. I have practice for Derby on Tuesday and Thursday nights till late. Late is 10:30or later.
  3. I have a sexy husband who needs attention when I get home too!
  4. Our next bout is this Saturday!!!!
  5. I'm skating in this bout and I need FANS!!! Please come out and support the SRG!! It is a totally rockin' time.
  6. Don't forget my contest!! Thursday and Friday are the last days to enter! And don't forget to comment about if you Tweet or Facebook the contest as well so you can get your extra entries!!
  7. I'm going to go to sleep after I finish writing this.

1 comment:

Putz said...

you ought to have someone who is skilled in cleaning, and you can get at a moment notice and will workd for your salary and is delightful to get along with who loves cleaning to wORK for you and who can drive a car>>>>i wish i lived in sarasota florida, besides rodick is kicking ass down in miamia right now in tennis>>>we should connect, you are always complaining abvout being shoprthanded