Friday, March 12, 2010

Post? What Post??


Yeah, so yesterday I didn't post. I am usually a blog 365 kind of person, but Thursday evening when I usually write the next day's entry, I had fallen asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 2:30am when a monstrous thunderstorm came cracking through. That means I slept through dinner, TV and Derby practice. Great. I am slowly but surely recovering from the concussion. Whew. I wasn't ready for the effects of the concussion. The headaches, the messed up thought processes, the tiredness...... it hasn't gone away yet and that is making me angry. I want to be back to normal now!!!! I have no patience for being dysfunctional!

Saturday is Derby day. I guess it's good I'm not skating. I am going to either sell T-shirts or beer for the concession. Then I'll be rooting on my girls as they whup up on Sintral Florida!!! Also I might have the awesome Karl from Second Hand Tryptophan and CheekySweetie here to help me root SRG on!!! Hoe cool is that?!? It's totally made of awesomesauce!

So, for now another short blog post as my brain heals. Lord knows I always said I wasn't in my right mind..... Guess now I resemble that remark.

LOL!

1 comment:

Putz said...

you neesd me on your cusdodial team so you can get more rest, although i really don't see how it could be worked out unless you move here to ephraim>>>>it is a lot like bowling green