Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Concussion, Day 2.

Yeah. It's still going on. The whole concussion thing. I'm over it. I just wish my head would be over it too. Yesterday was a nightmare of pain, nausea, and not being able to thread a decent thought together. I am hoping that after another good night's sleep I'll be more back to normal. Well, as normal as I can get.
For now, I need to get on that sleep thing. After going home from work early yesterday (not really because I telecommuted from home.), I put on CSI on the TV and napped in an out of the episodes. HHH made me a nice dinner of grilled chicken and veggies. I woke up long enough to eat that and write this.

TUA: You know that Geico commercial where the gecko says that executive's ring tone is the dumbest one in America? Well I was at Jimski's getting a smoothie when his cell phone rang. You guessed it! It was that same ring tone! The one that goes, "Ringa da ding ding dee do....." HHH and I just looked at each other and tried not to laugh!!!!

I thought that ring tone was just a joke!!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I am WELL aware of that ringtone. As soon as that commercial started airing the one salesperson who sits near IT put it on his phone.

Thank goodness he switched it back to Glee this week.

I am quietly monitoring your concussion status. I hope you are better soon. Brain injuries should NEVER be taken lightly. Silent killers.