Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mardi Gras

Here I am Meditating on life and beads acquisition.
And here's the lovely CissaFireheart enjoying some Mardi Gras entertainers!
Then there's the two of us being absolutely silly after an infusion of caffeine from the Starbucks stand. It was a welcome infusion too, since it was colder than heck out there! And really REALLY windy too!
We got plenty of beads. Probably would have gotten more except we were right under a tree and it coaught the most of anyone there.
and here is random Mardi Gras boy with beads. Cissa and I said we'd blog about him if he gave us some beads. (I lied and said I was "really big" on the internet!) LOL!

And that's it for now. We got back rather late due to a car problem so I am tired as all get out! Blog ya later gators!

2 comments:

Cissa Fireheart said...

I had such a blast with you! We definitely need to do that again!

Putz said...

throw a party, i will come