Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boo-Ya

This week has been sucking ass. I have a girl who was out on Monday, came back on Tuesday, then was out for the whole rest of this week. I have had to clean 4 out of 5 days and when that happens, the office side of my job suffers. I can't even get back to the office to do interviews with potential candidates for our 8th position! Suck ass much?!?

Thursday night was another derby practice. We did some strategy and drills, and then we mixed it up and started hitting. HARD! God that is so freakin' awesome! We have some totally wicked skaters on our team too! I am so glad I am finally healthy and un-poor so I can get back in the swing of things again. I did, however, find out that I am not skating in the bout on the 13th of next month. I did lose some stamina in the two months I was out, so there was no way I'd be in total shape for that. It's cool. Now I have my goal as being in shape and ready for the April 3rd bout. You can bet I'll be ready for that one!

OK, I'm making this a short one. I'm tired from cleaning three houses, going to derby, and having to clean 3 more today!

YAWN!

1 comment:

Putz said...

did you know i can clean twice as fast as your girls, and being a boy can look cute while i do it and the ladies love me and the QUALITY is supured, and i am cheap toooo>>>>oh, damned i wish i was ther to help you