Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bidness.

Ah..... work. That eternal angst that gets us out of bed in the morning. The killer of cozy bed times, the single most detested reason people give for being tired and frustrated.

I have been kicking ass at my job lately. Wednesday alone I landed a client at $240 a month, and got an existing client to up their service to weekly instead of monthly! That will bring in another $300 a month. If I keep this up I'll have the Crazy Monday lady gone soon, but then again, maybe not. I asked Boss Lady if I was close to replacing her income so we could drop her and Boss Lady started waffling. I hate it when people say something and then reneg on their statement. Hrmph.

In other news, the motorcycle is pretty frickin' awesome! HHH and I have been riding every chance we get. Today was interesting though, because I got a frantic call from HHH. Seems the bike stalled out and he couldn't get it to turn back on. I ran out to get the kids from school and halfway through that I called HHH again to see where he was and what was going on with the bike. Turns out......IT WAS OUT OF GAS!!! Yep. There is no gas gauge on the Triumph bikes, so you have to keep an eye on your mileage. So I got the kids home and HHH drove me back to work on the motorcycle. Then after work he came to get me on it and we rode to get Chinese before going home. It's fun to ride with my scarf cheerily fluttering behind me as we speed off to somewhere unknown. Yes we are dorky like that!

So now I am going to take a few tylenol, eat some chips and salsa, and try not to think about how much my legs and ankles hurt from Derby practice the other night.

Owwie doesn't even begin to cover it!

No comments: