Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AARRGGHH!

1. People who drive like fucking morons need to be pecked to death by a flock of ducks! I had one toothless, redneck asshole actually slow to 25mph on Tamiami Trail, then take up half of my lane and half of the turn lane all to be a fucker and make me have to almost stop so I could possibly get rear ended. Jerk fucking dickwad then laughed about it as he completed his turn into the bowling alley. If I hadn't had to be back at work right away I might have stopped to kick his ass. I was just that pissed off and frustrated!!
2. Dumbass tourists who have no idea where they are going and can't listen to their GPS's need to stay the fuck in the hotel. I was cut off 7 times today by idiots with out of state tags who suddenly HAD to be in my lane because the (restaurant, store, mall, etc...) was on the other side of the street. Sure Fuckey McFuckerson, come on over and oh by the way almost take off my front bumper while you do it too! I don't mind in the least. Oh, what's that you say? Oh that's just my one finger wave. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your courtesy of not using your turn signals also. Ass.
3. Idiot fuckers who can't be bothered to do the job they've been hired to do can kiss my ass when expecting me to bend over backwards for their special needs. I basically work 2 jobs for one salary and if you can't be bothered to actually do the ONE job you were hired for then fuck you and your requests. I'm not gonna hurry up to oblige you.

I guess you can tell, I'm a little cranky. Time for some Gobo kisses. That will make it all better.

MUAH!

2 comments:

Russ said...

Rednecks and tourists, ain't Florida grand!

Putz said...

did you get the age of this fucker???????i want to know if he nmight be my cousinnn's from mexcico