Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!


I HATE TRAFFIC!!!

HATE! HATE! HATE!

I spent hours upon hours in traffic today. Trying to get to jobs, trying to get back from jobs, trying to get to the bank, trying to get to the office, trying to GET ANYWHERE!!! HHH was late getting the kids and I had to swing by and get them because of being stuck an hour and a half in traffic.WTF man???

OMG! I am done with stupid people who drive 20 mph under the speed limit, changing lanes with no blinker, being lost and not knowing where the hell they are going and always being in my way!!!!

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

What the French toast? Move the fuck out of the way and let someone who needs to get somewhere get there already! I have no patience anymore!


1 comment:

Russ said...

Don't worry, the snow birds will leave soon. Only to be replaced with the tourists!