Thursday, January 28, 2010

Take My Puppeh To Work Day!


So, today I took Gobo to work with me. I didn't want him to be alone on his first day with us. Plus I didn't want the cat to treat him badly while we were gone. Fluffy isn't quite used to having another fuzzy around. I figure that over the weekend he'll be OK with it and by monday everything will be OK. All of my girls oooh'd and aaaaah'd over Gobo. One of them wanted to steal Gobo. I made sure my baby boy stayed with mama. Towards lunch time he started getting tired and I wrapped him up in his blanket and let him sleep on my lap while I did paperwork. He was soooooo cute!

Finally it was time to come home and Gobo has been playing with the kids and messing with the cat all night! Now he's asleep in the laundry basket looking so sweet it will cause tooth decay in anyone watching!

S'cuse me. I need to go brush my teeth.

3 comments:

Finn said...

That face is making me crazy! Cute, cute, cute!

Russ said...

sharp looking pooch. Glad you could get back into the game!

Chocl8t said...

OMIGOD!! I want one just like Gobo sooo badly!! he is adorable!