Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Hurdles.

  • I am at 55 lbs for weight loss. December was a bad month, what with sickness, hurt, and more sickness. I'm kind of plateaued out right now. I'm sure that when I get back up on skates and get back in the groove, things will begin to start spiraling down again. Yay for weight loss!
  • I bought a bikini today. An honest to God, two piece, pink and black bikini! I haven't worn one confidently since high school. Holy crap! It's an XL, but it fits beautifully. Yay for weight loss #2!!!
  • Gobo. My baby's name will be Gobo.
  • I will be buying THIS for Gobo as soon as I can.
  • I OD'd on gluten again this weekend. I really gotta learn not to do that.
  • I now own a kick butt motorcycle.
  • Bullets are easiest to do when you've been lazy all weekend and don't wanna stop!

1 comment:

Russ said...

What kind of motorcycle?

Congrats on Gobo. I know it's not easy, but pets are so worth it.