Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Hab Uh Code Agin.

CRAP!!

I caught a cold from one of the girls. I can't believe I am sick again! This is freaking unbelievable!! Wasn't I sick enough last month?? I think so! To top off that, I twisted/rolled my ankle today while cleaning a house on heels. Why was I cleaning a house on heels you say? Well there was the woman from yesterday that I had to put off to today because she's a quadriplegic and I couldn't chance taking the girl that was there with me yesterday because this woman can't catch any kind of sickness. It will put her in the hospital! So I had to do that house with the girl that didn't make it to work yesterday. Yeah, I looked great doing it, but man, catching a heel and twisting the ankle wasn't fun.

I started the new lady today. She's in her 40's according to her paperwork and she wasn't totally put out by the job today. The girls I put her with really liked her too. That's important. Everyone getting along is an integral part of this organization running smoothly! I like smoothly running companies. It helps me stay in the office and get all my office work done!!


On a totally unrelated aside: I was almost hit 6 times in the company car today. Not because of anything I was doing, but because people just weren't paying attention! I had one old man try and merge with me right next to him because he couldn't be bothered to look over and see my car there, then there were three people who were talking on their cell phones and not paying attention to where their car was drifting. Then there were the two drivers who just decided it was OK to pull out in front of me and almost hit me in the process! WTF people??!!?? Does no one know how to fucking drive anymore? Am I the only person left in America who tries to use turn signals, stay in lane, and do the speed limit?? Apparently so. The fact that almost all the people trying to hit me were anywhere from 60 to 80 years old may have had something to do with it. I have decided that that damn car must be cursed.

Anywhoo, my meds are finally kicking in and I am gonna hit the hay early. I have to get up at 5:30 am. Blech!

2 comments:

Putz said...

hey i reslet the facat that you are agasinst us older drivers, maybe i won't come to work for you and clean toliets after alll

Putz said...

sounds like you need to tone down on your meds my dear, your rant was almost incoherant