Thursday, December 17, 2009

We're Here!

Right now, as we speak, I am comfortably ensconced in a 10th floor hotel room with my family. I worked all day and then came home to pack. HHH had graciously done laundry so I got everything together, we packed up, and were gone.

There wasn't too much traffic, only 2 really crappy accidents on I-4 including the 5 car pile up I tweeted about. That one was U-G-L-Y, but at least it was in the other lanes. Not blocking us! So we made excellent time getting here to O-Town.

Now, if you didn't know, there is a little get together tomorrow called CISSACON happening at the Red Coconut down in City Walk. We're meeting up to welcome CissaFireheart back to Florida from the wintry depths of the Great White North! Come join us tomorrow night at 7:30pm and lets show Cissa some warm Florida Hospitality!

And now I need to shower and go to bed! Good night!

No comments: