Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ugh.

This week is going to kill me. I can feel it. On Monday the new girl we hired quit. Just like that. No hello, good bye, go to hell, or nothing. She said she wasn't getting enough hours. Um.... HELLO? It was only her second day! Fuck you very much.

So with no new girl I went out and did a full slate of houses today. It sucked ass. All the houses were H-U-G-E and dirty as hell. One house had so much damn dog hair on the floor I could have made a new dog. On a better note, I got $35 in tips.

Tomorrow I have to do another full slate of houses.... with a brand new girl. She was the other candidate whom Boss Lady didn't pick because the first girl had more experience. Yeah. We see how that turned out.

Is it 2010 yet!

1 comment:

Russ said...

You're not making me want to get back into the working world!

On a better note, Merry Christmas!