Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry.

I don't have anything for a post right now. We found out that HHH's grandfather passed away today. Apparently, HHH's father went by to check in on G'Pa and see if he needed anything from the store, and had to call 911. Then, while en route to the VA hospital something happened and they had to reroute to a nearer facility, but G'Pa passed before they could get there. He was born in 1936, served his country, raised a family, and lived a life. I didn't know him very well. I only met him a few times when we would come for family visits. Still, he was HHH's grandfather, and HHH is very distraught right now. I'm trying to do anything I can to help him. I may not be on here as much. We're just going to take it day by day. Thanks for all the condolences.

UPDATE: I also woke up at 4am with ANOTHER bout of stomach flu. This is the second time in as many weeks! 2009 can just suck it as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nicole, Will,

Please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss. :(

Finn said...

I'm so sorry honey. Send HHH my condolences as well. xo