Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Round Up.

Well, by now you all are tired of the stories from work, tired on the stories of me being sick, and tired of hearing about almost everything I have had going here for the last couple of weeks. So, we'll just move on to something a little brighter in the season.

IT'S CARD TIME!!!!!

Yes, it's that time of year when I ask you all if I can send you a nice, benign holiday card. Yes, I did say holiday card because I don't do the religious thing. Sorry. I don't hate on other people doing it though, so if I send you something, and you feel like sharing back with something that you believe in, go 'head on wit yo bad self! I am equal opportunity! So anyway, if you would be so kind as to give me your address I am going to hand out a slew of paper(recycled) tidings! Just send it to nicolewetherington1972@yahoo.com and eventually and hopefully, you'll get a neato holiday card in the mail. If I got your addy last year, no need to re mail the information unless there has been a change or a recent move.

I am hopeful that this year all of my cards will get to their appointed destinations! last year, any of the cards I tried to send to overseas came back to me! No explaination, just came back. I also had a handful of domestic cards come back as well. I was thinking of having a game where everyone picks a number representing the amount of cards I get back in the mail this year! That's right, let's bet on the USPS's incompetence and poor delivery skills.

Winner gets a free yule log!

Email me people!

No comments: