Friday, December 11, 2009

Going To The Chapel.

Do you see that fabulous and sexy man right there? Oh yes, I do mean the guy in the wiener costume. That is the man I adore. I have been in love with this man for a decade now. I have been married to him for almost 6 years. And even though things haven't gone as smoothly as we would have liked, we have still weathered the storms and come out on the other side. (Even though he does wear a wiener suit every now and again.)

The other day, as we were going over end of the year tax information, planning what bills to pay with refund money, yadda yadda yadda, and HHH turned to me and asked,

"What if we go back to Vegas and get remarried?"

I was speechless for a moment. I thought about it for a while, and then I said "Sure!".
Why wouldn't I want to go back to the place I married my best friend? Where I saw the magic of the Fountains at Bellagio, the beauty of the city at night from the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris, and rode in a romantic gondola at the Venetian? I LOVE Vegas..... well, the touristy version anyway. I imagine living there is three shades of hell, but still, going there is high on my priority list. There are still a few things we have to work out, but come June 16th, we will be back at TI being remarried at the same chapel where it all began. (Unless I can talk HHH into getting our vows done on the pirate ship out front!)
I mean, who wouldn't want to marry this smokin' hot hunk of man? This tender Dad, this awesome partner in my journey of life!

Not me! I'm gonna step right up and say I DO!!!!!!!

Anyone else wanna go watch?

6 comments:

Poppy said...

That is AWESOME!!! I hope you have an amazing time.

(When's it happening???! Did I miss that part?)

Blondefabulous said...

POPPY: We are going in June for our anniversary. The 14th through the 18th. It will be fun!

Nicole said...

Awesome!! Do they have an option to stream it live? That way your adoring fans who can't afford to get out there (aka me) can watch??

Blondefabulous said...

NICOLE: Yeah, there is an option where we can have it broadcast on the internet. Back when we got married, they did it for free. Now it's a paid thing.

Redneck Ophelia said...

Blonde - I was married on the pirate ship a little over a year ago. Do it. It's amazing.

Putz said...

going to the chapel of LOVE