Monday, December 14, 2009

Clueless.

After my second bout of stomach flu, I got up at 6:15 am and went off to work. I must have looked like death warmed over because the team I was leading kept looking at me funny and asking me if I was OK. Heh.... yeah, I was OK. Weak, tired, wrung out..... but OK. As it was I headed out bright and early to the Crazy Lady's condo on Longboat Key to clean her place. This woman is one of our pickiest clients E-V-E-R! Well, a. She forgot we were coming and b. She was nice today. She even smiled at me, laughed, and gave me a hug when she opened the Chanukah card I gave her. After that, we just spun through the other house on our list and I was back at the office.

Once back at home base, I got started on the paperwork. Also had to schedule 3 different jobs that I took over the phone while I was cleaning the houses as well. Once all that was done, it was time to interview prospective employees. I had two interviews scheduled for that afternoon. One at 4:30 and one at 5. The 4:30 stood me up. I wasn't happy about it. The 5 showed up early. I was impressed. I have her coming back at 3:30 tomorrow to speak with Boss Lady. Hopefully, On Wednesday I will have a new employee to help out!! Yay!

As for the rest of the day, I got home by about 6:30pm, ate an awesome meal of grilled chicken and corn, and then went to the gym to run out the last of the ick. I did good, considering I was completely immobile Sunday. Running is new for me. I thought it would be a good idea to begin running on the days I'm not doing Derby. It's also so I can show HHH a little love since he has recently decided to start exercising.

So that was my day. If you're still reading this, then you've figured out by now that the title has nothing to do with the stuff I wrote about. Ha! I'm a little blonde like that!

Blonde and FABULOUS!

No comments: