Thursday, December 24, 2009

Charlie Brown,... That's Me.

Yeah.... I'm the Charlie Brown this year. Christmas isn't meaning a whole heck of a lot to me outside of being with my family. This year, even with all of the good, has been a pain in the ass. 2010 can't get here fast enough for me so I can kiss this year good bye. I would, however, like to give Jolly old Saint Nick a short list of what I would really like for Christmas.....

#1- For people who mean something to stop dying! This isn't a hard one. There are so many useless freaking pieces of shit on this planet. Why can't some of those fuckers die instead of Him, Him and Her?? It makes no sense to me.

#2- I want a dog for Christmas. Yes, just like the other Charlie Brown Cartoon. It has been over 2 months now and I am still crying over the loss of my pet Toby. I go every day seeing something that reminds me of him. I saw a woman yesterday walk in two EXACT Toby copies. I sighed. Even the cat misses Toby still. He's gained 4 pounds, so I guess he eats his feelings like I do.

#3- Homes. For people who need them. People who, through no fault of their own, are being thrown out on the street because of job loss, catastrophic illness, or some other horrible thing. WTF?? I know we worship the almighty dollar in this country, but what about serving your fellow man? How does dumping children on the street serve anyone? Greedy fuckers need to live some of their own medicine.

#4- Peace. I'll take any kind of peace. World peace. Mental Peace. Hell, just peace in general! (This is where HHH would pop in with a joke about "gettin' a piece"!) There is just too much rage and stupidity out there right now. I see it on the road when I am driving, on the news I watch in the morning before work, everywhere! Mofo's need to calm the hell down out there.

#5- Love. I want real love. Unconditional, enveloping love. No strings, no I love you one minute, I hate you the next. Love is constant. Love forgives. Love makes it better when the world is bad. Everyone needs love.

So there you have it. My short list of what I'd like for Christmas. And to all of you out there, may you get everything you have on your lists this year. Merry Christmas.


No comments: