Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blargh!

I spent Sunday in bed, and the bathroom. All day. My children reinfected me with the stomach flu I had last week. I was cleaning out their rooms in an effort to eradicate this ick that has had a grip on them. (Thanks so much for those flu shots Doc.... they bite ass!) So I haven't eaten in 24 hours, my eldest daughter is sick as well, and I almost lost my wedding rings because I am so dehydrated, They just slipped right off! OMG!!!

On another note, HHH want's to say thank you to all of you who have expressed their condolences. He really appreciated it. We are still getting things together, but it looks like there won't be a funeral service. HHH's dad is having G'Pa cremated. The boys are going up to visit on the 18th for the day. Supposedly, the PIA brother from Memphis is going to come down, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I saw what happened last time. Either or, HHH is taking it well. It helps that we kind of knew it would be coming. Ever since he wouldn't stay at the hospital last month we kind of knew. Like I had said though, we hoped it wouldn't be during the holidays. Oh well.... I will help HHH through, right after I quit puking electric green pudding I do n't remember eating out of my stomach. (and doing other, more "crappy" business.)

Now to try and recover. I have to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Sorry about HHH's grandpa. :(

Kids are great sharers, aren't they? Yah. Glad you're feeling better.