Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back In The Saddle.

I got back to derby finally tonight. I was dressed out and rolling a little early to see if my balance needed a little "extra" work. Having had two weeks of illness that basically amounted to a cold sandwiched between two bouts of stomach flu, I was in need of getting back on my skates. I figured since I went running last night at the gym, I would be OK right? Big mistake. We did our warm up laps, stretches, and then it was hitting drills time. I did OK the first two rounds, but then I was blocking the third time and Shasta McNasty came up and hit me. OUCH! My ribs are still tender from throwing up as hard as I did on Sunday! Holy crap. She brought me to my knees and Redneck told me to take it easy for the rest of the drill. I laid off the hitting and did the endurance stuff instead. It was nice to be back though. I missed it. Now to get through the rest of this week and then the weekend and whoo hoo! Party time!

Have I mentioned that CissaCon is Friday night tentatively?

CISSACON IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

The totally awesome CissaFireheart is moving to FL even as we speak and she will be in Orlando when I am there with my family for Grinchmas!!! Woot! We are putting out the call for everyone in the area to meet up with us at Universal CityWalk so we can all welcome her properly! Make your plans now people!!!!!

OK. I have to shower and go to bed. It's 11pm and I still need to shower off the sweat and tell the upstairs idiots to shut the fuck up. Nothing interesting, but they are moving their furniture around. AT 11 PM. WTF????

Time to go Derby on their asses!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I hope you all have a great time at CISSACON!!!!!