1. Watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on television. Yay or nay?
Yay! Yay yay yay yay yay! I love the parade! It is a tradition.
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? You can’t say turkey!
Home made, cornbread and herb stuffing. I make it all from scratch and it is AWESOME!!!!!
3. What is your favorite beverage (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) to go with your Thanksgiving Day meal?
4. Cranberry Sauce. Delicious tradition, or evil jello wannabe?
Jello Wannabe! It has to make the "schlorp" sound as it un-suctions from the can.
5. What is your favorite pie?
Pumpkin. With lots and lots of Cool Whip.
6. Match the following pies with the following toppings. Apple, Pumpkin, Blueberry. Reddiwhip, Cool Whip, Ice Cream.
APPLE-Ice Cream, PUMPKIN- Cool Whip, BLUEBERRY-eeeewwwwwwww. No thanks.
7. Complete this sentence: The secret to a delicious post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich is:
I have a secret sandwich recipe I will be photo blogging for the day after Thanksgiving. It involves dressing, cranberry sauce, and gravy on a panini.
8. What is your post-Thanksgiving meal ritual? Don’t say pooping, you gross bastard!
Super Mario Wii tournament with the fam.
9. What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day themed movie or television episode?
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Peppermint Patty is an ungrateful bitch!
10. What are you most thankful for this year? You can only pick one!
That my family and I are still together despite 2009 trying it's damnedest to part all of us!