Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Back. Whoop Dee Do.

Heh..... yay for Monday. NOT!!!!!! After a great weekend I went back to work and into a storm of activity that I had not been privy too. See, my boss went to a natural/holistic festival downtown and got a booth to try and drum up business. She had her husband, his brother, and the brother's girlfriend all there to help. It was good, they got quite a lot of business, many many leads, etc...... The problem I am running into now is, all of them think they are the chief, and I seem to be the only Indian.

Not good.

I have my Boss making appointments for me, Boss Lady's husband making appointments for me, The BIL making appointments for me, and the BIL's Girlfriend making appointments for me! WTF?? None of them even asked me about what I had on the schedule!!! The BIL's GF made an appointment for me for this Thursday at 5:30pm. Um... 'scuse me? That is when I am supposed to be getting off work to go home and feed my family. I am sooooooo glad they are all kidless and can go out for drinks at the drop of a hat, and don't have to care whether or not they are late to dinner, but I DO! Yes I have to take an hour out of my day to take my kids home now, but that only means I have to make up that hour, not work even more. I'm on salary now, so I'm not getting paid to work more than what I was asked for in the beginning. I don't think they realize what they're doing either. They also try to "coach" me while I am trying to talk to clients on the phone. It is annoying to try and talk to someone while there is a little voice trying to "help" me. Add that to the fact that I am having to go out and clean more and more and I am beginning to feel like I am being moved out of the office altogether! When the hell did that happen?? Sigh.......

Oh, and to make it even better, My boss just texted me that I am going to be cleaning ANOTHER house tomorrow. I'm getting paid a salary to do flunky work. I am NOT happy. That makes me having to clean houses 4 out of 5 days this week. I thought I was an OFFICE MANAGER?

Apparently I was mistaken.

HHH says if I keep getting screwed over to just quit, but I like my job. I like where it might be headed to, but right now, it is sucking.

No comments: