Monday, November 2, 2009

It's That Time Again!


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of year again. Yule Log Time!!! I'm not talking that chunk o'wood you torch in your fireplace and save ashes from for the next year, I am talking about yummy yule log cake for the holidays. I will be taking orders again this year. Prices are same as last year... $25 for a cake that would feed a good 10 to 15 people. This is something I like to do every year. It is a tradition for me, like going to the beach on Thanksgiving and Christmas day! I take something that some bakeries charge $75 to $150 for and break it down to it's main pricing components. It shouldn't break your bank to have a nice showpiece for dessert during the holidays. The photo above is from one of the ones I made last year. Just ask Mommielicious if it was good or not. She bought one for her Christmas dinner!

I can also accommodate food allergies such as,.... um........ CELIAC'S DISEASE!! I have a gluten free version I make as well. Hey, don't think I wouldn't want one of those yummy delights for myself! So, get your orders in now, as I am working and I need to set aside time to get the stuff baked and put together!

The meringue mushrooms make it TOTALLY worth it!

4 comments:

metalmom said...

You are so incredibly talented!

Putz said...

you are so talcredibly incralented...love you the putz and happy holidays to you tooooooo

sudobeer said...

so how do i pay for one?

Blondefabulous said...

METALMOM: Thanks. Hobbies are a good thing.

PUTZ: Love you too Putz!

SUDOBEER: Depends on where you live. I have PayPal. If it has to ship, I need to know where it's going so I can compute postage.