Thursday, November 5, 2009

Buzzin'.


Just got home from derby and I am super psyched! We are hitting, shoving, falling, and basically kicking ass! The other girls and I are really coming along. I just have to say I am so glad they are on my side!!!!

TUA: Why does the pot hole in the GEICO commercial sound like Brittney Spears?? Are they saying she's a pot hole?? Just asking....

Anyway..... 11/14 cannot come fast enough. As it is, I am jonseing every Thursday & Tuesday. Did I say that backwards?? Um I have had 7 jell-o shots tonight after practice and I am tipsy! Perhaps I should go and shower off all this sweat and smell and get cleaned up. Ha ha, quick side note.... I have to wear two.... count 'em, TWO sports bras to hold all my yummy goodness in! Yep. If i don't do that, I will end up boob slapping someone! Heh.... we aren't that kind of league.

Anyways, Don't be square, go to Our site and buy a damn ticket!!!!! I need a fucking cheering section when I'm skating!!

Please?

2 comments:

metalmom said...

OMG, y'all! I looove that commercial!

Did I do that? LMAO!!

Ren said...

I'll cheer you on via Twitter!