Friday, October 9, 2009

My Kid Is Better Than Your Kid!!


This young man.... this paragon of intelligence and cuteness...... this darling little boy....

HAS BEEN CHOSEN AS STUDENT OF THE MONTH!!

Yes, my little man, who just last week choked the crap out of some asshole bully who apparently deserved it, is a going to be accepting the Student of the Month award for his grade next Thursday!!!! How totally awesome is that?

So look for my tweets next Thursday and perhaps a photo or two from a proud mama as her little man accepts his certificate and brings me what I hope is the first of many stickers for the back of our van.

My student of the month can kick you honor student's fanny!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Congratulations!!!

Blondefabulous said...

POPPY: Thanks. Yeah he went over a table last week, WWE style and still got student of the month. Guess those good grades made up for the choke slam!