Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mayhem

Between work and family and derby.... my life has gotten pretty insane. With the whole new hobby I have sort of come into my own, but I am beginning to think it may be a mid life crisis sort of thing. Then I shake my head and say....naaaaaaaah!

When I was a kid in 5th grade, I CLEARLY remember that on career day, I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, brought my skates to school and declared I wanted to grow up to be a Roller Derby Girl! So now I just say to myself "I'm just living up to my childhood goals!"

Yes, there were jello shots after practice again tonight! Sorry if it is making me ramble.

I also have to go to a green realtor conference tomorrow and hand out information about our office cleaning service. Not that thrilled about that. I'm not good in multi person, new environment type situations. I get mucho nervous. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet.

OK... time to sleep

1 comment:

Putz said...

do u know i am getting ready for the next thing you decide to do, because do you know wat?????everything you give a try you end up being good at....i follow you and you seem to be in everything, your kids are lucky to have a successful person as a role model, oh i guess hhhhh has something to do with it also