Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just A Little Filler.

Don't mind this. It's just filler because I expect to be at Avitaween till the wee hours of the morning and I am not going to have the oomph to do a post after that! I have to brush out my wig, and get my costume fitted too. Oh, and can't forget the Head & Shoulders! (Um... what is "shoulders" again?)

Kim205 is out and about, but after a hard derby practice on Thursday and Halloween Horror Nights on Friday, I am exhausted and my knees are screaming at me, "Bitch please!". Heh.... I guess I should have taken some icy hot or something. Poppy offered hers to me this morning on Twitter! Yay for awesome blog and tweet peeps!

So anyway, that is all for this edition. I will depose my Avitaween experience later for all of you anxious readers!!!!!

Byeeeeeeee!

No comments: