Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bang, Bang,....

Some bullets for you,..... enjoy!

  • I may not actually have help in the office. It seems that my boss's BIL's girlfriend may or may not be helping us in the office. Yesterday's shadowing of me wasn't so much of a training session, but an exercise in whether or not she was wanting to do the job. I was excited that I might have someone to man the office while I was out in the field or maybe take a day or two off when needed, (like last Friday before Avitaween.), but when I looked for her this morning, she didn't show. It seems Boss Lady said she was just having her "try it out" for the day, so I guess that means I am screwed if I get sick..... sigh
  • Yesterday's derby practice was totally frickin' awesome! I was hitting, turning, sliding, blocking, and it felt great! I couldn't get enough! Unfortunately I had eaten pizza beforehand and also forgot my water...... after about 5 turns at 2 minute jam drills, I wanted to hurl!!! Note to self.... don't eat pizza for dinner Thursday night!
  • Eating.... now there's a subject that has been pretty touchy for me. I have been joking on Twitter and Failbook that I am living on coffee & chocolate, but really.... that has been the majority of my meals! Oh, I eat something at dinner, but really, my food intake has gone down sizably. I think it may be linked to losing Toby. OK, I said I wasn't going to talk about that again.Moving on.....
  • I can't remember what I was going to write. I started watching the "Monsters vs. Aliens" Halloween special. It has captured my already short attention span. That reminds me, I need to watch my DVD of "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". The Robot Chicken version is funny as hell too!
  • I think I am gonna be Alice In Wonderland when I take the kids out trick or treating. On skates...... I gotta be me!
OK.... that's enough. Time to watch more Halloween specials!

No comments: