Sunday, September 20, 2009

UPDATE: Costume Search.

So I have seen a marked increase in the costume voting as of my last attempt at begging for votes. Now Dr.Allison is pulling ahead of Trek Chick. This is a good thing because I am afraid that there will be a glut of Trekkies at this party. I did have a thought of coming as a Killer Tomato from Outer Space. I thought better of that because what would I do if someone else came as a salad shooter?? Then I thought about the suggestion one of my readers made about recycling my pirate costume into a version of one of the characters from the "Ice Pirates". Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me find a good photo from that movie and I'm too cheap to go rent it!

OK, enough about that. Time for the Emmy's and Kristin Chenoweth has won already for
Pushing Daisies. ABC should be spanked for taking that show off the air.

2 comments:

metalmom said...

I laughed at the 'salad shooter' LOL

I totally agree with you about Pushing Daisies. If there was a smart channel out there, someone else would have picked it up. But nooooo.....

phinz said...

I'm still doing the happy dance 'cuz Jeff Probst won!