Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I Wasn't Informed About.

Rather than bitch, whine, and moan about how crappy today was at work, I am going to post about the things I wasn't informed about.

1. Turn Signals are Optional. I wasn't aware of this, yet the 5 drivers that cut me off at inopportune moments informed me of this ever so clearly. Asses.

2. Customers Can't tell What Day It Is. I had a woman call me all pissed off yelling at me about why her cleaning people weren't there. She yelled and accused. She accused and yelled. She was wrong. I had her scheduled for tomorrow, but still had to pull a team off of one job and send them to this woman's home to clean it.

3. HHH is frickin' awesome. After I started having a melt down thinking I screwed over the afor mentioned client, he came and got the kids from me, took them home, finished his day at work, came home, made an excellent steak dinner, had it waiting for me when I got home, AND made me a pumpkin pie! Super Husband Win! Oh wait, I already knew that!

4. Not everyone likes two toned hair. Yeah, I probably knew that one too, but I didn't think that it would be a problem in my industry. A lot of the people we clean for are WAY weirder than my hair will ever be. HHH and the kids love it and that's all I need.

5. Stop signs are also optional. It's stupid to have a sign that says stop, yet everyone ignores it. It is dangerous when I follow the stop sign and almost get rear ended.

6. I am going to bed.

2 comments:

Finn said...

People suck. Once you own that, nothing will shock you anymore.

Good on HHH. That was way classy.

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: I actually have the "people suck" part down already, it's the not being able to call them on their bullshit I am having problems with.