Monday, September 7, 2009

The Search.

So this is where I need your help.



I'm going to a little Halloween party in Altamonte Springs. It has an alien invasion theme, and my pirate just won't do. This is where you people come in. I'm going to let you help pick my costume. I have it narrowed down to five different ones.
Choice #1: Asajj Ventress from the Clone Wars. The bad girl of the Clone Wars, she is Dooku's go to girl.





Choice #2: Super Girl. She's a force to be reckoned with from the planet Krypton. She came here to earth looking for her cousin and even though her movie bombed,... it's always a crowd pleaser.

Choice #3: Dr. Allison from Evolution. I L-O-V-E this movie! Best line ever... "I think we have ascertained that Caw-caw, Caw-caw & Tookie tookie don't work." Add a bottle of Head and Shoulders and I have an original alien fighter costume from the 2001 movie. Now, where do I find David Duchovny so I can get some of that "Kane Madness"?

Choice # 4: Random Star Trek Babe. I'm not going to paint myself green to imitate the green chick Kirk got it on with in the original series, so I went for one of his random hook ups on the ship. Trite, yes,but still a fave of the horny trekkies!

Choice #5: Princess Leia. The ultimate outer space chick. She is a bad ass. She was Han's girl. She helped blow up 2, count 'em, TWO death Stars..... and to a lesser extent, she made out with her twin brother. A galaxy far, far away is actually in Alabama apparently. OK, OK.... she was hot and kicked ass. Nuff said.

So there you have it. After a day or two of research, those are the choices I have come up with. Now, here is where you people can help me. I am going to put a poll in the side bar and you can vote on what i am gonna wear to Avitable's Halloween party. It is going to be so the kick ass. I suggest you come. It will be fun. So now I need you to tell everyone you know to come to my blog and vote. Vote Vote VOTE!!!!!!

12 comments:

Mike Hunt said...

Hate to be that guy, but.... (assuming the 'comic book guy voice'):

Princess Leia didn't help blow up the 1st Death Star, it was totally a dude thing. She was safe on the ground.

Blondefabulous said...

MIKE HUNT: Yes, but if Leia hadn't stolen the plans and hidden them in R2-D2, the "dudes" wouldn't have been able to blow it up in the first place. Therefore, she helped blow it up!
Yes, I actually watched all the "Star Wars movies.

Russ said...

You could still do the Pirate, remember the movie "Ice Pirates"?

From the options given, Dr. Allison.

Blondefabulous said...

RUSS: You're supposed to vote in the poll Russ!!!!!

whall said...

Trek chick, all the way.

That's my choice AND a method.

Finn said...

First one! For the record, Poppy totally rocked the Princess Leia costume last year.

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: I know. I remember from the photos. When it comes to aliens though, we ladies are either trite or slutty. That's why I pick Dr. Allisson from Evolution to be in the choices.

Putz said...

no no no no no blonde,, not not miami, byu over oklahoma after we crushed the number 1 quarterback into nothingness and of course utah's will repeat over alabama's bama so the two best will be from the west ,,,hey i rhyme

Putz said...

p.s you are sorts minded with your obssesion wit ice hockey,,,,no i mean jus hockey, so what do you think of mellessia ouden beating all the woman ranked players in tennis>>>?????

phinz said...

I picked the trek chick 'cuz you're in FLA and that would be the least sweaty thing to wear.
Plus you could maybe wear those black net tights from your roller derby outfit to tart it up a bit!

Poppy said...

I like choice #1 best.

Sybil was Superman-girl last year. I was Princess Leia last year. Not saying you can't go as them, just letting you know she and I were a year ahead of ourselves.

Oh, and Finn already brought that to your attention. HERE IS A PHOTO SET FOR REFERENCE! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nycwd/sets/72157608616754946/

Christina LMT said...

I'm for the Trek babe, all the way.