Friday, September 25, 2009

New Stuff!

HHH got me new bedroom furniture today. It is sooooooo pretty! One thing that we didn't count on was the fact that it was HUGE! I mean, it is so much bigger in our bedroom than in the store. The night stands are the size of small single chest dressers and there are two of those! We had to do some manipulating of the arrangement of the furniture. I think we have it in there like we want.... time will tell. As it is, I am tired as heck so sleep is high on my list of things I need from my bedroom set. See this morning, good ol' upstairs neighbor was at it again. At 4am, it sounded like the guy dropped an 8 to 10 pound bowling ball on the tile floor and let it roll leisurely across the floor. After that, sleep was next to impossible. I got up at 5:45am and started the day.

I do have to say the day went by decently. Aside from one client forgetting to leave a key or open door for one team, and another cancelling..... it went pretty good. I got all the paperwork done, I got the books balanced, and I got the phone calls returned. That is a good day in my book.

Um... if this isn't very coherent, I have to say I am exhausted right now. The amount of crap I accomplish in one week would make your head spin.... all while pulling down a full time job. Yes, I am tired.

I think I'll go to bed now.
Good night all.

No comments: