Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Evening......


Velcome to our quaint home. I am so glad that Halloween is right around the corner! I L-O-V-E Halloween! I love the decorating, I love the spookiness, I love the candy!
What do you think of our new door knocker? We found him over at the Home Goods store. It is so cool and is a real, heavy duty door knocker! Love it!! We have all of our other stuff to get set up a little later in the week. It will be awesome. We have all of our tomb stones, pumpkins, lights, and signs ready to go up. We do need to get a new arch to put our lights on. The other one rusted. Boo!

After we get all that up, it will be time to look for new items to add to the fun. Today we saw a thing you put in the hedges that when you go by it makes a growling shaking noise and there are these eyes that light up! We have these hedges all around the sides of our apartment that it would be perfect for. Then there was this wreath made of velvet black roses. So totally awesome. Yeah.... I get way into Halloween.... I'm a freak, I know.

One thing that turned out to be a treat more than a trick was the fact that I lost 5 more pounds! Holy crap! HHH and I went to Target and Publix last night after we got back from shopping with the kids and he made me get on the scale they have there and even at 8pm at night, when I have been eating all freakin' day, it still said I lost another 5 pounds! Coolio! So that makes a total of 35 so far, and I did it all on my own.... no diets, no fads, just good old exercise and will power. Go me!

OK, that's enough of that. No one wants to hear about my incredible shrinking ass. I did, however, order the last part of my Halloween costume yesterday. I guess you all have realized I am going to go as Dr. Allisson, but I needed something to wear under the fire fighter suit, so I went on line and searched till I found a tank top from the movie "Evolution". You know, the one with the 3 eyes? Yeah that one. I ordered it and it should be here by next Tuesday! I am so ready for Avitaween it isn't even funny!

Come on Halloween, mama wants some candy corn!

5 comments:

Putz said...

some of our barlow halloween traditions. once i had a very big odd shaped squash that i put in a wheelbarrow and the vines of tenticals snd looked like an octopus and it went bad and had magots or something in it,,,it was LARGE...scared everyone away from our house...once i had a pumkin that looked like a butt crack and put trousaurs on it and farmer coveralls with suspenders out in the fron't yard and our STK PRESIDENT OF OUR church came by and made us remove it...i wonder if pepople like me and you blondefabulous are insecure and need these holidays to make our life scint tilating//////???????

Blondefabulous said...

PUTZ: Nope. I have Derby to be exciting at!

phinz said...

Go you!!!!! Yay for 35 less pounds!!!

Blondefabulous said...

PHINZ: Thank you. I didn't want to dwell on the poundage. I wanted that to just be said. I'm afraid if I dwell on it... it may come back!

Poppy said...

I love the door knocker. LOVE it!