- We have been watching America's Got Talent this year, and all summer I have been rooting for the Recycled Percussion guys because I, myself, was a percussionist in high school and college. All along they have been blowing the competition out of the water and giving awesome performances. Tonight I have totally flipped my loyalty. Lawrence Beaman sang my all time favorite song, Barry White's "First, Last, Everything", which was my wedding song. I walked into that casino chapel to Barry's dulcet tones and married the love of my life and I have to say that Mr. Beaman did Barry proud! He was smooth, he was silk, he tore it up! I will be commencing to vote for Lawrence for the maximum amount of votes I am allowed!
- I worked my ass off today. I started at 5:30am and didn't stop till 7:30pm when I got home. I even had a client tell me I needed to go the hell home as I was calling her to confirm a cleaning for Thursday. This is going to be a long week. I am training a new girl, firing another, and have cleanings that I need to supervise scheduled all through out the week. Sigh......
- Roller Derby is going to two practices a week now. We are doing Tuesday's & Thursday's. It is an awesome thing to have this little club. It is a guilty pleasure where I can forget everything else and just let go have fun.
- Have you voted for a costume choice yet??? You haven't?? Well what the hell are you waiting for? Go over there in the right hand upper corner and CHOOSE a costume for me! Go on! DO IT!!!!!!
- Patrick Swayze has passed on. This gives me the sad. There will be no one to keep the Roadhouse running on the straight and narrow anymore. :-(
- There is a school Skate Night set for this coming Thursday. My eldest who broke both wrists at the last one is forbidden to go to this event by Myself, her Daddy HHH, her Ballet teacher, and the school nurse of Morgan & Junior's school! HHH is on call that day anyway, so she and he are going to watch "Bones" on Fox while we are skating.
And that's all I have for today. Like I said in an above bullet, I got up at 5:30am so I am about to fall down.