Friday, August 21, 2009

Working For A Living.

So.....

Being the boss means when fucktards use lame ass excuses to call in and not come to work, YOU have to go out and do it yourself.

And I have. For the last two days. A LOT!

And when I got home I was tired, so I went to sleep. And I did not blog.

Which is why you have this poor excuse for a blog post today instead of a real post chronicling the things that happened or how lame I think my employees can be.

That will come this weekend, when I get to sleep in and catch up on everything .

3 comments:

metalmom said...

Now see? That was a full post. You let us in on your work days, told us about the asses and mentioned your plans for the weekend.

Perfect.

XO

Blondefabulous said...

METALMOM: Thanks. Better posts will be coming though, I assure you.

phinz said...

I'm tellin' ya--a raise in your near-future!