Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pot.

No.... not that kind of pot...... these kind.

This is my new Cuisinart set of stainless steel cookware. It is so pretty.
(Pretty, pretty.....Shiny, shiny!)

I am afraid to cook with it! It's too beautiful.

Oh, and even though I had that vertigo that caused me to cleave my skull on the bookshelf in the office, I still landed an account on Bird Key here in Sarasota. I like Bird Key. The guitarist from Aerosmith keeps his main residence there. I'd really like to get a few more accounts there....

Oooooo! Gotta go. Football's on!
Go Jaguars!

1 comment:

phinz said...

I LOVE Cuisinart cookware too!!! I have a couple pieces--sadly, they're packed away at my mom's house in Ohio. Next time I visit, I will leave room in my suitcase to bring them here--thanks for reminding me! (can you imagine the looks on the faces of the inspectors @ the airport when I check that bag?!)

Enjoy!!!!