Monday, August 31, 2009

My Boss is Back.

Hooray! My Boss Lady is back in town for the week! I can ask her all kinds of questions and stuff. Things like, "Do we have a Territory?", and "What is the formula we use to determine cost per hour?", and "How much per month do I need to have us make so my profit sharing bonus kicks in?". Yeah,..... I am very interested in that last one.

As for today, I picked her up at 3:30pm at the airport and we went straight back to the office so I could finish up the days books. Then we got in the car and headed back to my apartment complex where I had secured Boss Lady the corporate suite. It is a fully stocked 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment that has all the amenities, such as pots and pans, dishes and silverware, laundry soap and dryer sheets. Everything anyone could need, all in a lovely apartment! I got it for her for the week. It is costing her 1/3 of what she would have paid at a hotel out by the airport. It also has wi-fi and access to the business center and fitness room. Coolio right? Muuuuuch better than a hotel any day!

Plus it can't hurt to do something nice for the chick that signs my paycheck right?

5 comments:

Finn said...

Wise, wise woman. You'll be the boss in no time!

Nicole said...

you're amazing! When I grow up i want to be as cool as you are!!!

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: Thanks! Right now I am happy with where I am. Still in charge, yet still able to pass somethings along farther up the food chain.

NICOLE: Thanks! But you already are cool. We have to get together for lunch and your pin!

Putz said...

when i grow up i want to be as cool as you are also"""""""""

phinz said...

Gold stars for you!