Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving Out.

I'm going to be moving all weekend. It is going to be busy. I have to work tomorrow. I am training the new girl. This week is trying to kill me with both speed and amount of crap in it.

1) HHH is moving us out all day tomorrow while I am at work.I won't be able to get away before 4 so he has the oh so lovely task of putting everything on a truck and getting it here to unload in the new place. 1300 sqft of room, glorious room. (Yes I was singing that in my head just now.) I need a new desk though. Suggestions?

2) I am training the new girl tomorrow. She's from New York and I just love her accent. it is awesome. Hope she lasts longer than the other girl I had to fire.

3) I RSVP'ed to this years Gator Football Kickoff party in Pasco county. Why there and not here in Sarasota? Well, my sorority big sister and other Gator Band members I used to know will be there. You all will remember last year when I wanted to go, but chickened out at the last minute..... yeah that thing. Well I am going this year according to HHH. He isn't going to let me chicken out. It lasts all day almost from 1pm on,so I will have plenty of time to catch up with people I haven't seen in years. I am petrified!

4) I found out tonight that my name hasn't been taken in Roller Derby. Names in roller derby are a big thing. You have to submit it to the governing body, have it checked against a master list of national and international names, and then approved for use. Your name can't be like anyone else's either without their permission. Everyone must be unique. Blondefabulous is unique. I am putting in for it next Tuesday. I checked it out against the updated online lists and it is wide open for the taking. I am snapping my name up!

Now I need to get to bed. Tomorrow will be a loooooong day.

4 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Woo-HOO! You go, girl!

Everything is looking better and better all the time, isn't it?

I expect youtube footage of blondefabulous' roller derby career.

Finn said...

Happy moving, boss lady!

Keep telling yourself that there's a hot tub at the end of the day for you.

Putz said...

blondefab, you could be the next madona, or cher, or celine...one name says it all for all of you +

phinz said...

Happy Moving Day!!!!!