Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Days.

So today was nice. HHH and I slept in. Then we woke up to happy morning time, then HHH went and made me pancakes. No day can be bad that starts with nookie and pancakes!

After that we went to the mall, walked around a bit, and came home and relaxed. After relaxing, we played a little mini golf on the Wii , and I roasted a chicken. Yep, a Sunday chicken rotisseried on a spit with mashed potatoes, home made gravy and tender broccoli.

It was a banner Sunday here at the Blondefabulous household. At least the upstairs neighbors shut the heck up and didn't have drama at 5 in the morning! I like those kinds of mornings....... especially if it includes slow, languid love making with my Hot Hunky Hubby!

Sigh.... now to go to bed in preparation for Monday.

No comments: