Tuesday, August 25, 2009

$$$ = Crazy!

I have come to the conclusion that when you have a lot of money, you invariably go nut fuck wacko. Why do I think this, you say? Well, let me tell you about a few of my more "interesting" customers....

We have this one lady who, along with her husband, has a thriving fertilizer business. They are Looooooooaaaaaaddddddeeeeeeeeeddddddd. They live in a secure high rise that we have to go through 3 layers of security just to get up to their place! When we get there, this woman will follow us around at about a 6 inch separation. She will be constantly in our ear telling us to do this, do that, make sure we get to this, don't forget about that.... on and on and on! I had to switch teams for her because she didn't like who we had going to her house. She harangued the last two girls so badly last time that one said she would call the cops if the woman didn't back off of her personal space! (I don't blame her) And this isn't just every once in a while... it is every single time. Oh, and she won't speak to me either. She doesn't speak to office staff.... only the owners, which brings up another thing. This lady acts like she's better than everyone. She's rich, we're hired help there fore we are less than human. Uh, excuse me? You made your money selling shit...... and you're better than me? Yeah right!

There are others that rub me a little wrong, but really..... what is it about these people that makes them act so weird? Is it the fumes from the thousands of dollars they have accumulated in their mattresses?? Could it be the amassing of millions has addled their noggin? I wanna know. Yes I also know poor people are sometimes crazy too.... but really, we only hear about the rich crazy ones. MJ, The Donald, all those crazy reality TV stars...... once they get money, the weirdness begins, so you tell me.....

Do you think having money changes people?

5 comments:

Russ said...

Well, touching all that cocaine laced money will do that to a person.

LeSombre said...

Yes, having money changes people - no bout adoubt it!

Now, if it changes teh people having the money or the ones that don't, that's the question!

Finn said...

Nut fuck wacko. That's a medical term, right?

I think money brings out the special kind of crazy in some people.

Blondefabulous said...

RUSS: Bwah ha ha ha! (snoooooort)

LESOMBRE: Very thought provoking. I'll have to ponder that one.

FINN: It was a term I heard Oliver Platt use to describe his charecter in "Lake Placid". It stuck with me when I needed to describe someone who is off their rocker.

phinz said...

*what Russ said and then you said snoooooort*--hee hee hee! You guys *crack* me up!
All together now:
"grooooooan . . ." ;0)