Sunday, August 16, 2009

CRAP!!!


I am so frickin' graceful!

While we were moving and unpacking I was just walking through the living room and I tripped over a box! A stupid box! I now have a pronounced limp in my right foot because I tweaked something. Reminds me of someone I knew who could just trip over thin air. Used to say they tripped over an air pocket! And I am doing roller derby?? Hah! Speaking of roller derby, the bruise on my ass is still there, just starting to fade a bit. Lets hope I don't get a matching one on the other cheek.

Oh, and in other news, there are 2 storms headed this way. Ana and Bill. I thought the first one was funny because Ana is is the real name of the woman I call the "Hungarian Hurricane". Ha! Life imitating art, or work.....

But back to moving,.... we are almost done unpacking. I need to get a new desk. The old one was sagging in the middle of the hutch. I am looking for a sturdy, well made desk with plenty of storage. Time to shop! My favorite time.

Now off to sleep. I have to hobble around at work tomorrow. Yay, go me!

4 comments:

Finn said...

Heal quickly and stay dry; it looks like Ana will be waving at you as she passes by. ;)

Putz said...

hey finn you are a poet

phinz said...

"tripping over an air pocket" . . . I gotta remember that . . .

Poppy said...

While swapping office spaces today I alllllmost bit it on a dolly (a board with 4 wheels that's low to the ground, no handrails) that I personally had placed in the spot it was located, so if I had tripped it totally woulda been my fault.