Friday, July 10, 2009

Who's The Boss?

I am, That's who!

I am officially taking over as of 5 o'clock today. I have the keys to the office, I have the answering service number, and I have the office email accounts. Before I left work today, I set up all the books for Monday, I logged in all deposits, emailed invoices & estimates, and authorized credit cards. I got the laundry started, mixed chemicals for next week, and then locked up for the night.

So now on Monday, I need to make sure everything is still a-ok by checking the email and voice mail, and I will be on my way into office manager-land!

4 comments:

phinz said...

You've got this manager thing DOWN.
You rock.

Mary said...

Congratulations. You'll rock it!

Christina LMT said...

Yay! You know you're gonna kick ASS, right?

Russ said...

Just don't become the Pointy Haired Boss from Dilbert! Otherwise, rock on!