Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where's The Beef?!?

This is Rebecca. She ordered a veggie burger for dinner tonight at Cheeburger Cheeburger. She was feeling all superior and cool while waiting for her non-meat item to come out of the kitchen. Then it did.

OMG! She couldn't stand it! And please don't hate on me all you vegetarians out there. I didn't keep my daughter from ordering the veggie burger and I didn't bad mouth it either. I let her make her own decision when it came to what she wanted to eat.

I have never seen so much ketchup go on a burger in my life. I'll give Rebecca credit though... she powered through almost the whole thing. As she was eating it, she remarked...

"It would have tasted better with bacon on it."

Yeah.... I think so too.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is awesome !!! Love the bacon comment, she is a child after my own heart !!!

phinz said...

I totally agree--bacon is just the ticket.
HATE them veggie burgers!

Maybe next time she could try the turkey burger, if they have them. They're not as good as beef, but they're certainly better than boca!