Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SNNZZZXXXX!


Um.... yeah. I fell asleep while talking to HHH tonight. I am sincerely hoping he doesn't take it as a sign I am bored in bed. Quite the contrary, I looooove what he does in bed! He is my yummy yummy man. I have just been working my ass off trying to do this job well. Today I got to see some of the fruits of my labor.


Today was payroll call in day. I got to turn in the hours for the last pay period. Mine was certainly an eye opener. I had 80 regular and almost 14 OT. Compare that to the 50 hours I was getting in two weeks when I was just cleaning and O-M-G that is basically gonna double my check! Holy crap!


Other than that, Today was a great day. I got to do two estimates that I hope to land those accounts, I took on the tag agency and came out a winner by 50%, (meaning I got one thing done,and one thing denied.), and I was able to get out of the office by 4 pm! I could get used to days like that.


OK, so I'm gonna get a head start on bed time tonight. After America's Got Talent, I am going to bed.

1 comment:

phinz said...

I miss having a kitty cat around
*sigh*
That's a great picture!